Friday, March 19, 2021

20210319.0430

Because of course
He just had a bad day
He's a good boy
He has a problem and
He didn't know how else to fix it
But it was the fault of them
As shouldn't be here anyway
And if they hadn't been doing
What they oughtn't
Then he couldn't've
Right?
Or that's the story that lets
People who look like me
Do horrors
We don't need sewer clowns
But are already worse
And I will never have to worry
That I supposedly
Fit the suspect's description
Even when I actually do--
And, oh, how often I actually do!--
When dappled suids swing on by
Running to excuse another terror
They will call by any other name to excuse their own
Far better a rose, for all its thorns
But neither that nor bread
Save only by the grace of those
Too many have to fear

No comments:

Post a Comment