Wednesday, December 1, 2021

20211201.0430

Those few who read this consistently--and I thank you--will know that I've considered before the idea that I should leave off this webspace in favor of other projects. This year, I'm doing it; I'll populate this month with material, and in 2022, I'll let it stand without further amendment. I'm not looking at deleting the blog, though that might happen, but given some shifts that have recently occurred for me, I need to streamline and consolidate my work.
I'm not leaving off writing. Indeed, I'll still be maintaining the blog for the Tales after Tolkien Society as well as continuing to work (and advertise, let's be honest) on ElliottRWI.com. And I'm doing a fair bit of freelance writing, as well. Some of it even pays decently. But with all of that, it's getting to be just a bit more than I can comfortably handle to address this, too, and this blog has served its purpose for me. I've used it to refine my online writing voice (an ongoing process, I know) and to demonstrate to myself that I can keep a thing going. It's just time to have something else going, instead.
I hope you'll join me, or continue to do so, at the TaT and ElliottRWI blogs noted above. I've appreciated having you.

No comments:

Post a Comment