Sunday, December 22, 2013

20131222.1739

As might be guessed from the erraticism of my work in this webspace over the past days, I have been away.  "Away" in this case meant a trip to the Texas Hill Country to see my family and part of my wife's, and we had a good visit.  It will likely be the last such before our child is born--and the families are already excited about the impending arrival.  Several gifts have already been given the child, despite the child's not having been born yet.  And others were given to my wife and me, gifts we were thankful to receive.

After a long day of driving, though, I am weary.  More, there is still much to do today.  Thus, today I write only briefly, although I fully intend to have more normal a bit of commentary tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment