Monday, June 16, 2014

20140616.0700

I am happy to live in a world where the Spurs completed their drive for five and beat the Heat.

Yesterday, my first Father's Day as a father, was a good day. I got to have a fine breakfast with my father-in-law and my father and our families. I was happy to pose for pictures afterwards, and I was happy to tend to things around the house with welcome help from my dad, as I got help from my father-in-law with some other things yesterday and before. And, yes, I am happy that the Spurs won the game and the series.

I do not have much to say about things, really. I do not think I need to say much about them. I have been treated well, and I am fortunate beyond all reason to have been able to celebrate Father's Day as a father and with my father. But I have said so, and recently.

For now, I mean to enjoy the time I have. I will return to work on The Work and commentaries about it soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment