Thursday, March 6, 2014

20140306.0743

I think that I may be missing something

I look about me
And I see things where they ought to be
For the most part

The things that are out of place
Are where I remember putting them
And so they are not problems

The things I know I need
Are accounted for
Ready to hand as they ever are

But there is something off
There is something missing
And I do not know what it is

It will nag at me
The missing something
Until I find it or decide it is not there

It is funny perhaps
To talk of a missing thing not being there
As a good thing

What will likely happen is
I will go to look for something
And it will not be there

That is usually how I find out what I am missing
That when I need it I cannot find it
It has happened too often

No comments:

Post a Comment