Thursday, October 23, 2014

20141023.0626

Ms. 8 did not sleep well last night, waking repeatedly. Some of her waking was due to having a wet diaper, which is rare for her; she usually does not have the problem of being wet in the night. But it does not account for all of her waking; I am unsure of the cause, but the effect is clear enough. I am aware of the interrupted and thus insufficient sleep, and I have no doubt that my wife will be similarly aware. It does not bode well for the day.

Still, things are reasonably good. I have been doing more or less well; such problems as I have been facing are of relatively small scope and so lie within my meager capabilities. The same is true of the annoyances that have presented themselves in my personal life. The world as a whole, of course, is far less pleasantly situated, as it ever has been and likely will continue to be. (I have had the chance to watch news as I rarely do, and what it shows me is hardly happy. But that is to be expected.)

There is not much else to say about things as they stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment