Saturday, January 24, 2015

20150124.1015

I was part of this last night.

Normally, I am not a celebratory person. Rather the opposite is true; I have been a curmudgeon from early on, and the passing years have not seen my curmudgeonliness pass. Those who know me can attest to it, and I believe enough of it has been embedded in my blogging that those who read it but do not know me otherwise can see the truth of the assertion. I do not do well at parties, for example, and in most cases would rather be home and/or working than otherwise.

That said, the soup exchange was excellent. I look forward to eating what my wife and I brought home, and I appreciate having had the chance to get out for a bit and enjoy myself as a person with other people. (I also appreciate the beer. It was tasty.)

No comments:

Post a Comment