Monday, August 19, 2019

20190819.0430

Today is the day. Ms. 8 begins Kindergarten. I've commented on it already, so I'll not add much here except to note that I am and remain proud of her, and I love her. (And, in later days, when you are actually navigating the Internet, Ms. 8, assuming that such a thing still exists and that this little piece of it can still be found and comes up where you can see it, know this: I love you and am proud of you.) Too, I still look with hope to her years ahead.
For now, though, I have to get a few things ready for her. She is still young, so young, and needs me to do things for her. I remain hopeful that she will need me less in the days and months and years to come; I continue to work so that she will do well when I am no longer here to do it for her, and I still hope that my failings do not tell upon her.
What else is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment