Monday, December 21, 2015

20151221.1216

I find myself in the Texas Hill Country today, visiting family and ensuring that Ms. 8 gets to see her people. Things go well so far for the most part; Ms. 8 seems to be losing her contest with the allergens prevalent in the Hill Country at this time of year, most notably the dread mountain cedar. We are treating her as we can, addressing symptoms since treating the source of the problem is not something that can be done safely at this point, if our physician and pharmacist are to be believed. (I do tend to trust them. They have usually been right.)

While my daughter makes herself the center of her grandparents' lives and her uncle's, I look on happily. It is a welcome rest, even as everything is discombobulated for the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment