Saturday, December 6, 2014

20141206.0840

This is evidently the 700th post to this webspace. Not bad for four and a half years, eh?

Two years ago today, I was reminiscing about middle school and high school band. Last year at this time, I was waxing poetic about the snow. This year, neither applies; I am not wistful about the past, and there is not snow on the ground. The weather is instead fall-like, with temperatures in the 40s F and the sky an overcast grey. It is weather conducive to the work I will need to do, for final exams are next week, and I need to be clear of other grading going into them.

I am not the only one at work, of course. My most magnificent Mrs. will put in a shift today, and Ms. 8 continues the difficult task of growing rapidly, crawling proficiently, and being cute in a devoted and serious way. Indeed, I must go tend to her now, and so I will leave this post as a brief note. All it needs, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment