Thursday, December 11, 2014

20141211.0817

I did not really sleep in today. I did have to take care of a few things before getting to this bit of writing. I will be taking care of more things soon after; I have a freelance job in progress, and the headache remains.

My wonderful wife has a job interview today; I will be driving her to it and to her current job afterwards. Both of us hope that she is able to get the job, as it would represent a substantial increase in income and an offer of stability that we have long sought. Her getting the position will limit my own job search somewhat, I think, but if it is at the cost of having some security (and only some, given where we live), it will be worth it.

I will continue to deal with exams as I am able. I do need to get the freelance piece done, of course, and that has a tighter deadline than grading exams and inputting scores. But as soon after that is done as I can manage, I will be handling the exams submitted to me yesterday. It should not take long; there were not many submissions, many of them were brief, and I read quickly.

At this point, there is not much else to say, or at least not much to say that I am willing to say here. I will hope for the best from my wife's interview today and move forward from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment