Friday, May 6, 2016

20160506.0832

That this post comes somewhat later in the day than is usual, I know. I wanted to be sure to get something done before I sat down to write: concluding my work at Oklahoma State University. I turned in to the office what I needed to turn in, including my separation paperwork, so I am now done with that work of teaching. Although my contract period does not conclude for another week yet, I am effectively done, as I will be out of the state for most of the time between now and the end of that contract term. There should still be some money coming in, of course; there is some back pay owed me. But aside from that and an agreed-upon travel reimbursement, I am done. And I do not know how to feel about it...I suppose I will write more later, when I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment