Tuesday, May 17, 2016

20160517.0755

I have returned to Sherwood Cottage from the International Congress on Medieval Studies on the campus of Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan. As I think I might have noted in the last few posts, it was a good conference. My research presentation went well, and the business I had to conduct there went remarkably smoothly. There is still a bit of paperwork for me to do to wrap some of it up, but I wait on some more information to be able to do it. In the meantime, I look forward to returning to work on my own outside projects, as well as making the final preparations for the relocation from the wind-swept plains to the Texas Hill Country. Less than two weeks remain, and there is much yet left to do--although not as much as might otherwise be, given the continued diligence of my most wonderful wife. I find that I am once again lucky to have her in my life, both because she does so much as she does and because she is gracious as I go off and do what I do.

For now, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment