Tuesday, May 26, 2015

20150526.0733

A year ago today saw me in the Texas Hill Country, showing Ms. 8 to her family. Today does not see me there, but it does see family with Ms. 8; a couple of her grandparents are visiting. The Mrs. will be putting in a half day today, as is now her regular schedule, and I will be working on another freelance piece; the order came in today, and another, I am told, is already waiting for me. So things are more or less as they ought to be.

Because I have work and family to which to attend, I will not be saying much here today. I will comment, however, that I appreciate having the readership I have; there seem to be a lot of people looking at this webspace today, which is always a good thing for me. I can hope it will continue, and I will have something more to say tomorrow to help it do so. Perhaps it will have to do with yesterday's footnote; that seems something worth discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment